Looking for coupons or promo codes to reduce the cost of your bill? Where to find coupons for good? Here are top places to check out!
Reducing the cost of your food bill can be simple using meal planning, cooking from scratch, shopping for freezing food, and etc. Everything is a routine, however, there is one great strategy that you can also use to reduce your food costs - food coupons.
There are various types of coupons, including supermarket coupons, online discount coupons, promo codes, and etc.
The most popular are paper coupons which are scanned and retained by the cashier. These coupons are either pre-printed or you will have to print them by yourself.
The online coupons can be downloaded from certain online stores and websites or used directly from your smartphone app.
Where can you find supermarket coupons?
Finding and collecting coupons is actually the hardest part. Searching for these kinds of coupons can be a real challenge, especially if you don’t know where to look. However, there is no need to worry as we have put together the best places to find coupons for food and start making savings while shopping in a supermarket.
- Amazon vouchers - Yes, we know that this may sound a little bit tricky, but, yes, grocery shopping on Amazon is real. Besides food, you can also get loads of household items. This is where you can find some of the biggest discounts, especially if you are a fan of brands. The vouchers and discount codes can be used for food, drinks, office supplies, pet foods, baby, beauty, and much more. If you want to use the vouchers, you will have to choose the ones you want to use. The discount will be automatically calculated at the checkout.
- Supersavvyme - This website was created by Procter & Gamble who also own other brands. On this website, you can choose and print lots of vouchers and use them to purchase products from the following brands - Always, Ariel, Bold, Fairy, Febreeze, Head & Shoulders, Pantene, Tampax, Venus, Wella, and others. If you are planning on purchasing branded products, you should get your vouchers before you head to the supermarket. You can print 30 coupons a month.
- Victoria - This website is very similar to the previous one or SuperSavvyMe. This website is also a part of Procter & Gamble which means you can find vouchers of the same brands and even find store coupons and discount codes. However, it is still worth checking out and taking a look at the coupons.
- Farmfoods - If you are a Farm Foods fan, this is the perfect website for you! You can get a discount on each shop! You can print off and use the voucher to get £2.50 off a £25 spend or £5 off a £50 spend.
-Direct from brands - Did you know that you can write to companies and brands and tell them you love using their products and you may get yourself a voucher? You can try and find an email address and send a friendly email where you will inform the brand you love their products. Keep in mind that some brands are owned by the same company so make sure not to write the same company twice.
- Social media - You can search out for your favorite brands on social media platforms including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and etc and get in touch with a brand representative. Brands have been known to give discounts and special offers to people who like their products and are fans of their brand.
Do you know some other ways to get coupons for food?